The Humane Society/SPCA of Sumter County depends entirely on your donations. We do not receive any federal or state monies and we are not affliated with any other organizations such as "HSUS" or "ASPCA".
To acomplish our mission we rely on a group of very dedicated supporters that freely give their time to the many cases throughout our county. Your donation, may that be in time, money, or in items off our wish list below, will make a difference in the lives of abandoned, abused animals!
|We are using PayPal™ for your Security and peace of mind|
Our 2013 Wish List
( You can also download the 2013 Wish List here)
- Dry & Canned Pet Food- Year-round need of all types for cats & dogs
- Gift Cards for: WalMart, Staples, Target & Gas Stations, Pet/Feed Supply Shops, Local Grocers
- Pressure Washer
- Pet Beds, Blankets, Towels & Pillowcases (no sheets please)
- Kennels (Outdoor Chainlink Runs), Crates for Indoor Use & Transport
- Cleaning Supplies: TidyCat Cat Litter, Bleach, Paper Towels, Distilled White Vinegar
- Frontline, Advantage, Capstar, Heartgard & Dog/Cat Shampoo
- Postage Stamps, General Office Supplies & Working Computers
- Collect & Recycle: Empty printer ink cartridges & old cell phones
- Aluminum cans (rinsed & crushed please)
- Senior Feed & Quality Hay (peanut/coastal/timothy/alfalfa)
- Halters (avg. sizes), Leadlines, Horse Blankets, Water/Feed Buckets
- Hoofpicks, Flysprays, Brushes & Shampoos
- De-Wormers (all paste types), Mineral Oil, Salt/Trace Mineral Blocks
- Equi-Aid/SandBlast (or any horse psyllium fiber product)
- Fencing Materials: 2"x4" "no-climb" livestock fencing & 5" round posts, 16' Top Boards
- Corral Panels
Donations can be dropped off at:
Our Office (M-F 10am-2pm) at 994 CR 529A @ Lake Panasoffkee,
The Villages locations: Whole Earth Pet Supply, PAWS Animal Hospital, PAWS For a Moment Natural Pet Market & Boutique, PetCo, Buffalo Ridge Animal Hospital, Bone Crazy Dog Grooming in Wildwood
Horse supplies also at: Sparr @ SR44, Wildwood & Willy Nilly Pet & Feed Supply @ CR 48 Bushnell.
We always need Volunteers, Foster Homes & Monetary Donations to Build our Shelter!
Ask us about Sponsoring a Dog, Cat or Horse with a monthly donation!
Please "Leave a Legacy of Compassion" and remember to include us in your will.